Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Home...Finally

Can you ever get tired of being on vacation? Absolutely. I just wanted to get home even if I was in Disney World, one of my absolute favorite places to be. I was tired of not having things at my finger tips that I'm used to having nearby. I missed my awesome internet connection at home. I just spent 17 days with spotty internet... I almost went nuts! Not that I didn't have a lot to do without the internet, but you take things for granted and home tends to be the number one thing that gets taken for granted.
This is just a quick pop in to say Yay! I'm home! and we will return to our regularly scheduled program soon. (I hope tomorrow, but please don't hold me to that.) I'm fighting a cold and if the cold wins I may not have the energy to type. (I ran the half marathon this past weekend and the adrenaline has finally worn off and I am succumbing to all manner of nasty bugs and overwhelming fatigue).

No comments:

Post a Comment