Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FOCUS
 Welcome 2013. I started this blog back in 2009 and you can see where it went. I'm in a different place now. The store I spoke of in the first and only post has come and gone. There's a new purpose in my life and she's 2 and adorable.  This is going to be a creative outlet me for and a place to share my trials and triumphs.  There will be yarn, quilting, sewing, running. memory keeping, maybe some homeschooling as we explore our schooling options, and definitely some growing.
Some of you may have chosen a word to guide your year. I did. My word is FOCUS.  I will be working along with Ali Edwards in her class One Little Word on BigPictureClasses.com
My focus will be on organizing my life so I don't miss important times or those small moments that creep up on you or forget about them when time moves on.
I'll be sharing lots of yarn with you. I'm most excited about the second year of the Bare Naked Knitspot Club that I am honored to be a member of. I'll be sharing spoilers so be aware if you like to be surprised.  I am also a member of Cookie A's Sock Club and Romi's Pins and Lace Club. 
Something I've been looking forward to since I missed the last opportunity this past summer is the Stitched in Color Handstitched Class. I'm a camper and very excited to make my own Modern Medallion quilt. 
I'm also starting Project Life. I'm off to a slow start as the little one isn't feeling so good the last 2 days.  But we'll catch up. So stay tuned for new yarn, new projects, and learning a new hobby. I hope you'll join me on this journey in 2013.

1 comment:

  1. I'm camping too, and I can't wait to see what you make :-)
    E

    ReplyDelete